Notices of Proposed Projects
NOTICE OF INTENT TO OPEN A S.A.F.E. NAVIGATION CENTER AT THIS LOCATION
SEAWALL LOT 330
The Port of Francisco will consider approval of the agreement between the Port of San Francisco and the City and County of San Francisco to use Seawall Lot 330 as a temporary S.A.F.E. Navigation Center on or after April 23, 2019.
- Please e-mail or call the Commission Affairs Manager at 415-274-0406 or email@example.com for confirmation of hearing date(s).
- Port of San Francisco Commission Meeting information can also be found here: https://sfport.com/commission
- For further information or to submit comments, please contact the Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing at 415-252-3232 or DHSH@sfgov.org.
- A community meeting regarding this project has been scheduled:
- Wednesday April 3rd
- Delancey Street Foundation – 600 The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94107