Right now, the best way to connect an unhoused neighbor to services is to provide them with the information to reach out for assistance. For up-to-date resources that you can pass on to a neighbor experiencing homelessness and in need of services, visit our “How to Get Services” page.
|Call the SFPD Non-Emergency Line (415-553-0123) to report…||Call 911 (SFPD Emergency) to report…|
|• an encampment blocking the sidewalk where the sidewalk is fully obstructed or there is less than 6 feet of clearance from entrances to a home or business |
• non-emergency illegal activity
|•medical emergencies or behavioral health crises |
• criminal activity in progress
• emergency illegal activity
*Please note: some 911 calls regarding people experiencing behavioral health crises will be routed to the Street Crisis Response Team.
|Use 311 (call 311, visit 311sf.org, or use the SF 311 mobile app) to report…|
|• garbage, debris and human or animal waste. The City will remove human and animal waste in the public right of way within 24 hours and loose garbage and debris within 48 hours. |
• discarded syringes (or text the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF) Pick-up Crew at 415-810-1337, 7 days a week from 7am-7pm.)
• encampments where social distancing guidelines are not being followed.
For other concerns, visit the 311 website for guidance.
For more information on who to call, visit: sfdem.org/maketherightcallsf