HSH offers emergency shelter resources, as available, to individuals experiencing homelessness.
All congregate-style shelters must adhere to COVID-19 prevention and mitigation strategies and public health guidance during COVID-19. These considerations include but are not limited to:
- Physical distancing of ideally 6 feet between individuals during sleep and while moving throughout designated areas of shelter space
- Enhanced cleaning processes
- Access to handwashing and sanitizer stations
- Minimizing the introduction of new risk by maintaining a stable cohort whenever possible
- Enhanced food safety practices
Referrals to emergency shelter are coordinated through the COVID-19 Command Center (CCC). The CCC works to ensure that referrals from throughout the system of care are matched with the most appropriate shelter resources.