Coordinated Entry (CE) is the front door of the Homelessness Response System (HRS). The process provides a streamlined, standardized, and equitable method for assisting families and individuals experiencing homelessness in San Francisco. CE matches eligible households experiencing homelessness to Problem Solving and housing opportunities. Learn more about Coordinated Entry.
The Coordinated Entry and Housing Demographics Report provides information about households at the various stages of the Coordinated Entry housing process. Information is available from July 2019 to the present.
- Use the expand arrow on the bottom right bar to make the dashboard full screen.
- Filter data by reporting period, population, or Coordinated Entry status using the dropdown menus on the right side of the dashboard.
- For the reporting period, users may select the date range they would like to view data:
- Clicking the light grey arrow symbol will expand the calendar years to enable selecting calendar quarters.
- Users may hold the CTRL key to select multiple years or quarters.
- Hovering over the column charts will display tooltips with additional detail.
- Clicking on either the Race or Ethnicity column charts will highlight the other chart to help users explore the relationship between these two variables. This interaction works when clicking on an individual column or an entire header. Users may also hold the CTRL key to select multiple columns or multiple headers.
- In this example, clicking on the Hispanic/Latin(a)(o)(x) header under Ethnicity reveals that ~55-60% of Hispanic/Latin(a)(o)(x) clients identified their race as White, whereas clicking on the White header under Race reveals that ~27-29% of White clients identified their ethnicity as Hispanic/Latin(a)(o)(x).