Coordinated Entry (CE) is the front door of the Homelessness Response System. The process provides a streamlined, standardized, and equitable method for assisting families and individuals experiencing homelessness in San Francisco. CE matches eligible households experiencing homelessness to Problem Solving and housing opportunities. Learn more about Coordinated Entry.
The Coordinated Entry and Housing Demographics dashboards provide information about the race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age of heads of households at the various stages of the Coordinated Entry and housing process. Information is available from July 2019 to the present. Scroll down for user tips.
Clicking on either the Race or Ethnicity column charts will highlight the other chart to help users explore the relationship between these two variables. This interaction works when clicking on an individual column or an entire header. You can also hold the CTRL key to select multiple columns or multiple headers.
Additional User Tips:
- Use the expand arrow on the bottom right bar to make the dashboard full screen.
- Select the “CE Status” button to view charts comparing the demographics of households served at each CE Status stage.
- Select the “Fiscal Year” button to view charts comparing the demographics of households served in each fiscal year.
- Filter data by reporting period, population, or CE status using the dropdown menus on the left side of the dashboard.
- For the reporting period, select the date range for which would like to view data:
- Clicking the light grey arrow symbol will expand the calendar years to enable selecting calendar quarters.
- Hovering over the column charts will display tooltips with additional detail.