If you are at risk of or currently experiencing homelessness, contact a Coordinated Entry Access Point to get assistance. Access Point staff provide Problem Solving and assess your needs. If you’re eligible, they connect you with housing resources and other community services for people experiencing homelessness in San Francisco.
- Families with children under the age of 18 can use Family CE Access Points.
- Adults over the age of 18 without minor children can use Adult CE Access Points.
- Transitional Age Youth (ages 18-24), and those ages 25-27 can also use Youth CE Access Points.
- Anyone at risk of homelessness can apply for San Francisco’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
- Unaccompanied Minors (under age 18) can contact Huckleberry House or Diamond Youth Shelter to access shelter (as available) and other resources.
If possible, please call the centers to minimize COVID-19 exposure. Please note that some Access Points have been impacted by the pandemic. This page will be updated regularly to provide the most up-to-date information on Access Points.