Access current reports about the core components of HSH’s system and our equity work.
Equity in the Homelessness Response System
Equity is the central consideration in everything we do, and we are working to bring an equity lens to the forefront of all our planning and actions.
- HSH Racial Equity Action Plan
- HSH Opportunities for Advancing Racial Equity Phase I – NIS Report
- We worked with NIS Center for Housing Justice to identify a set of priorities and actions to advance racial equity goals. Phase I focused on the culture, process, and structure of the Department.
- HSH Opportunities for Advancing Racial Equity Phase II – NIS Report
- The second part of NIS’s report focused on opportunities to advance racial equity in the broader Homelessness Response System.
- San Francisco Opportunities for Advancing Racial Equity – Website
- This website contains reports and updates related to NIS’s racial equity work with HSH.
- Access archived racial equity reports.
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (SOGI):
- SOGI Report – FY2022-23
- Historically, LGBTQ communities have encountered many barriers when trying to get services. HSH wants to ensure equity across all our services. Since 2017, we have collected demographic data to track our progress.
- Access archived SOGI reports.
Safe Housing Community Needs Assessment Report
- Safe Housing Community Needs Assessment Report
- Survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, and human trafficking face significant obstacles on their path to safety, financial stability, recovery from violence and its aftermath, and healing. Housing is a critical cornerstone in a survivor’s plan to escape violence and acts as a protective factor against future violence. Fleeing from a violent situation is difficult and dangerous, and survivors need to know what options and assistance are available for them and their families.
- Access the Report in Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog
Core Components of the Homelessness Response System
Access recent reports related to the core programs components of HSH’s work.
- San Francisco Controller’s Office Vehicle Triage Center Evaluation Memo – February 1, 2021
- Get information about outcomes from HSH’s pilot Vehicle Triage Center, which ran from 2019 to 2021.
- HSH Eviction from Subsidized Housing Report – Fiscal Year 2022-2023
- Access a summary about the number of evictions from HSH’s Permanent Supportive Housing.
- Access archived reports.
- 2022 Aging and Disability Affordable Housing Needs Assessment Report
- HSH worked with the Department of Disability and Aging Services on their 2022 assessment of existing programs and housing needs for older adults and people with disabilities.
- 2021 Overview Report on Housing for Seniors and People with Disabilities
- HSH contributed to the Department of Disability and Aging Services’ 2021 citywide overview report on affordable housing for seniors and people with disabilities.
Coordinated Entry – 2022 Evaluation
- Coordinated Entry Evaluation Letter
- San Francisco Coordinated Entry Evaluation Report
- San Francisco Coordinated Entry System Evaluation – Qualitative Findings
- San Francisco Coordinated Entry Evaluation Appendices and Quantitative Data
- San Francisco Coordinated Entry Evaluation Summary Presentation
Other Homelessness Response System Reports
- 2020-2021 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
- Access information about HSH’s progress towards goals set for funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, including CDBG, ESG, HOME, and HOPWA funds.
Older reports about elements of the Homelessness Response System are on the Archive page.
Additional local reporting is also posted on our website.