HSH submits a variety of other reports to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors. Other local reporting influences our work.
- Emergency Ordinance: 2021 Shelter Contracting Report
- HSH submits a report for each calendar year on contracts awarded under the City’s streamlined contracting process for homeless services and shelters.
- Language Access Report – FY2020-2021
- This report summarizes changes to our language access processes and procedures and provides information about the number of people with limited English proficiency served.
- Access HSH’s 2021 Language Access Plan.
- Overdose Prevention: 2021 Supplemental Report
- This report provides updates about HSH’s implementation of our overdose prevention policy.
- Access the 2021 Overdose Prevention Policy.
- Sole Source Contracts for FY2021-2022
- HSH provides information to the Board of Supervisors each year on any sole source contracts the Department enters.
Reports from the Board of Supervisors’ Budget & Legislative Analyst
Local ordinances require HSH to post various policies and documents on our website.
San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 67 requires city officials, employees, and agents to disclose all gifts as public record. Gift disclosures related to HSH from 2020 to the present are listed below.
HSH is also required to submit an annual gift report to the Board of Supervisors.
The Department posts the folllowing policies on our website in compliance with local requrements.