On June 22, 2022, the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Supplemental Funding Opportunity to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (Special Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)) was announced. The NOFO is linked here. This is a first-of-its-kind package of resources to address unsheltered homelessness and homeless encampments.
Special Meeting-2022 Continuum of Care Supplemental Notice of Funding Opportunity to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness
Tuesday October 18th, 2022
Access code: 2488 062 8942
- LHCB Special NOFO Priority List and Collaborative Application
- Final CoC Collaborative Application Special NOFO
- SF Unsheltered NOFO_Final Priority Listing
The Bidders’ Conference for San Francisco’s Continuum of Care Competition for supplemental funding opportunity to address unsheltered homelessness will occur on September 6th. All project applicants are strongly encouraged to attend. Application materials and timelines will be released at this time.
Project Applications are due on September 20th by 5pm. To submit your project application, click here.
NOFO will close and applications are due to HUD on October 20th by 5pm.
CoC Program Supplemental Funding Opportunity to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness
Funding Opportunity Information
- CFDA: 14.267
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-6500-N-25S
- Opportunity Title: CoC Supplemental to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness
- Open Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
The Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness NOFO will close on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 8:00 PM EDT.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Special NOFO questions must be submitted to the following HUD.gov email addresses:
- SpecialCoCNOFO@hud.gov for questions about the Special NOFO.
- email@example.com for questions about e-snaps technical issues.
September 6, 2022
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 268 957 196 275
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only):
+1 415-906-4659,,18531006# United States, San Francisco
Phone Conference ID: 185 310 06#